Stuart and Simon are joined by property auction data expert, David Sandeman. David has been watching property auctions for over 30 years and he shares his tips for auction success, what's changed for auctions during the pandemic and a view to the future of property auctions.
The chat this week includes:
- Special guest David Sandeman from Essential Information Group.
- The auction history of a particular block of flats in Redhill we've mentioned before.
- What's missing from the Land Registry sold price database.
- Changing interest in auctions with the current property market.
- Monthly auction stats in the EIG newsletter.
- David's top tips for considering an auction purchase.
- The method of modern auction.
- Property information packs / Home information packs.
- How the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic has changed the auction industry.
- Buying property from your phone.
- Properties sold prior to auction.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.