News and stats roundup
September 8th, 2021
22 mins 2 secs
About this Episode
Simon and Stuart are chatting about stories and stats that have recently caught their eyes in the property world.
The discussion this week includes:
- The recent Zoopla / Hometrack price index.
- How long can the current trend continue?
- Where have all the sellers gone?
- Looking at flats vs houses.
- Property transactions fell 63% from June to July.
- Legal thoughts on the "easy read" version of the How to Rent Guide and when to use it.
- RRO appeal that may help superior landlords, see also our previous discussion of Rent Repayment Orders.
- Only 43 landlords on the rogue landlord database.
- London has it's own rogue landlord database that's public.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.