This week Simon and Stuart are chatting about a personal court experience - how it arose, progressed and of course the result. Listen for potentially very important and hard learnt lessons.
Sorry for the minor audio issues.
The chat this week includes:
- Our previous episode with Stehpanie Taylor - see below for her free book offer.
- Torts (Interference with Goods) Act.
- Something for Stuart to look forward to?
- Conflicting advice!
- What you should do with abandoned tenant belongings.
- Being taken to court.
- Witness statements and evidence.
- Lessons from a stressful experience.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
Get a free copy of The Rent 2 Rent Success Book!
If you'd like a free copy of Stephanie's book, Rent 2 Rent Success: Our Ethical 6-Step System to Get You Started in Property without Buying It.
- Leave a review for The Business of Property Podcast in your podcast app
- Screenshot the review and email it to Angelica at email@example.com with your postal address.
- You'll receive a paperback copy in the post if you're in the UK and an email of the electronic version if you're anywhere else in the world.