Stuart and Simon are talking about difficulties that can arise around a tenant who's having trouble moving on.
Sorry for the minor audio issues.
The discussion this week includes:
- Our previous episode with Stehpanie Taylor - see below for her free book offer.
- Selling difficulties.
- Leaving tenants.
- Strange tenant communications.
- How does a tenant in rent arrears convince a new landlord?
- How should a landlord provide a reference for a difficult tenant?
- Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies.
- 60 weeks / 14 months, to evict via the courts.
- Positive changes out of a difficult situation.
- Receiving rent from universal credit.
- Follow the processes but stay agile.
- Stay tuned for Torts - next week!
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
Get a free copy of The Rent 2 Rent Success Book!
If you'd like a free copy of Stephanie's book, Rent 2 Rent Success: Our Ethical 6-Step System to Get You Started in Property without Buying It.
- Leave a review for The Business of Property Podcast in your podcast app
- Screenshot the review and email it to Angelica at firstname.lastname@example.org with your postal address.
- You'll receive a paperback copy in the post if you're in the UK and an email of the electronic version if you're anywhere else in the world.