Stephanie Taylor joins Stuart and Simon to chat about her own success in property. Starting with rent to rent and now expanding to ownership, commercial to residential conversion and multi-unit block investment. Make sure you read the show notes for a great offer from Stephanie to get a copy of her Rent to Rent Success book for free!
The discussion this week includes:
- The many things Stephanie is doing:
- Our previous episode on replacing your salary with rent-to-rent.
- Why Stephanie got started in rent to rent.
- Finding the first rent to rent deal.
- First refurbishment experience.
- Keys -> refurbishment -> tenant find -> then guaranteed rent.
- Management to a high standard consistently over time.
- Moving on to multi-unit blocks as rent to rent.
- Leaving the day job (quickly).
- Starting to buy.
- Commercial conversion.
- A 12-unit investment property for £375k.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
Get a free copy of The Rent 2 Rent Success Book!
If you'd like a free copy of Stephanie's book, Rent 2 Rent Success: Our Ethical 6-Step System to Get You Started in Property without Buying It.
- Leave a review for The Business of Property Podcast in your podcast app
- Screenshot the review and email it to Angelica at email@example.com with your postal address.
- You'll receive a paperback copy in the post if you're in the UK and an email of the electronic version if you're anywhere else in the world.