Simon and Stuart take a look at the recent budget from a property point of view and discuss some of the topics raised from that.
The discussion this week includes:
- The autumn budget for property people.
- Changes for landlords.
- Help to buy.
- Developing brownfield sites.
- Redhill as an example of heavy in-town development including office to resi conversions.
- Development effects on town centres - traffic and parking.
- Future travel patterns and housing requirements / preferences.
- The Jetsons personal flying transport.
- Flying taxi's
- (Yes, we may have gone a little off-topic!)
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Start a FREE trial today.