Stuart and Simon are talking cash flow and explaining how they manage (or not) cash flow in their own businesses. Hear why they've chosen different approaches for their own situations and some mistakes you can learn from.
The chat this week includes:
- Stuart's cash flow "situation".
- Putting together a detailed cash flow forecast.
- Managing cash flow by setting/adjusting dates.
- The value and importance of having a cash flow forecast.
- Recording monthly transaction in PaTMa with Open Banking.
- Residential, family, single lets can be treated very differently for cash flow.
- Lumpy expenses, can be better!
- Cash is king.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Start a FREE trial today.