Simon and Stuart are talking about how investor relationships can be structured and the investments Stuart has been looking at recently.
The discussion this week includes:
- Continuing from episode 114
- Possible structures for investors.
- Loan / angel funding.
- Joint ventures.
- Sourcing, deal packaging and adding value.
- Being flexible in approaching investors.
- Investor relationships can be long term (perhaps longer than marriage)!
- Having clarity about what you want to achieve.
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please send this episode to three property friends to help spread the word.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Start a FREE trial today.