This week Stuart and Simon are joined by special guest Wayne Greenway to get a professional oppinion on a hypothetical flat conversation and chat about all things planning and architecture.
The chat this week includes:
- How Covid has changed typical architecture work.
- Follow-up to episode 109.
- The potential flat conversion property.
- Considering planning and changes within councils.
- Planning restrictions on parking.
- Prioritising garden access.
- Increasing volume.
- How many flats could actually fit?
- A process for estimating renovation costs.
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Start a FREE trial today.