Be a fly on the wall for an exploratory property investor conversation.
The discussion this week includes:
- Should it be a JV?
- What is long term?
- How putting money in could work.
- How money might be withdrawn.
- How a JV agreement might end.
- Revaluations and increasing equity during a JV.
- (Sorry about the sound quality after Stuart had to change location!)
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Start a FREE trial today.