Updates and chat from Stuart and Simon; talking about title changes, selling and dealing with cladding on flats.
The discussion this week includes:
- Creating two properties from one - title splitting.
- The wonders of bank communications.
- Delays at the Land Registry.
- Simon has decided to put a property on the market (listing not live in time!).
- Stuart also has two properties for sale: studio flat in Kingston and a 2/3 bed flat in Croydon and is seeing some interest.
- Regional price variations.
- EWS1 form - External Wall Fire Review.
- "Don't lose sleep about it" - from a bank.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.