Stuart and Simon chat about their (very) long-term goals and how their portfolios might change as they get older, perhaps even providing a form of "exit strategy".
This week's conversation covered:
- Simon's property in Brighton in finally for sale. There's also a virtual tour.
- Stuart talks about the change to looking for cash buyers.
- Investors from Hong Kong seems to be a noticeable thing, including numbers registering for Property and Tenant Manager.
- An overrunning and challenging project.
- Slower market than expected.
- Our take on exit strategies from The Property Podcast.
- Longer term, pension scale, goals and strategy.
- Growing a property business for institutional investors.
- Adjusting a portfolio for simplification.
- Turning towards paying off mortgages.
- How stable is the property market (and world).
- Property is a long-term game.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.