Simon and Stuart attempt to talk about "property training" and "property courses" but accidentally end up chatting about doing your own viewings for prospective tenants and the apparent high demand for London short term lets.
This week's conversation covered:
- Being a (lapsed) certified landlord.
- The NLA, RLA and now the NRLA.
- Continuing professional development (CPD).
- As a landlord, there are some responsibilities that you cannot outsource.
- Stuart's studio flat in Kingston is still for sale.
- Self-letting via Visum.
- A viewers surprise that a property looks just like the listing!
- Short term letting while trying to sell.
- Doing your own tenant referencing.
- High demand for a furnished, short term let.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.