Stuart and Simon actually manage to chat about property training, without getting sidetracked. Listen to last weeks episode for the first part of the property training chat, then get the deeper dive in this episode.
The discussion this week includes:
- Continuing from last week about property training.
- Some years ago Stuart attended a Property Protege course.
- Do due diligence before choosing training.
- On the job/property training.
- The Property Entreprenuer book.
- It's important to understand: what is it you want to get from training?
- Value from content: 7/10.
- Time vs money = DIY research vs training.
- No training is going to make you a millionaire in 90 days.
- Even "reputable" training included an up-sell at the end.
- Be clear about why you've chosen that training course.
- That may mean some background learning before you start any training.
- Mentorship can be another good option for property education.
- Check their qualifications and experience.
- Searching on Property Tribes is a good start for due diligence.
- Try online property forums while physical property events are limited.
- Lots of free resources are available from Property Hub.
- Don't use debt to pay for training - put in time and find free resources instead.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.