Simon and Stuart continue their series on starting in property, this week continuing on being aware of your inputs and moving on to a discussion around choosing your investment location.
The chat this week includes:
- How/why we invested the way we did.
- Low time commitments.
- Investment matrix - strategies available from low/medium/high inputs.
- Utilising external support.
- Self-refurbishment (with children).
- Knowledge can collapse the time required.
- What you're interested in, is another important input.
- Key learnings slide from Stuart.
- Considering location
- Knowing the area
- Tenant types / demand
- (Power!) team
- Backup property uses.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.