Stuart and Simon try to look at resources that you need to consider when planning property investment and get a little sidetracked into discussing personal vs limited company ownership of investment property.
The discussion this week included:
- The resources needed to invest in property.
- The best knowledge comes through doing.
- Doing means walking the streets.
- Using agents, or not.
- Self listing properties - OpenRent, LettingAProperty, UPad, Visum.
- Differing costs and effort between buying in personal names or a limited company.
- Section 24.
- Some of the company vs personal tax considerations.
- Capital Gains Tax rates.
- Transferring property into a limited company.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.