Responding to listener feedback, Simon and Stuart are starting a series of discussions about starting property investment. Initially with reasons and why this week, then covering early decisions, processes and even real potential properties.
The chat this week includes:
- Why we chose property.
- Our property back story, part 1
- Our property back story, part 2
- A lot of effort for passive income.
- Property vs stocks and shares.
- "Imaginary" stocks and shares.
- Considering property funds.
- Asset liquidity.
- Property Partner - as not remembered by Simon.
- Get rich quick?
- Getting early cash out.
- Long-term decision making is better.
- Long term wealth growth.
- Property values double every ten years.
- ROI / Return On Investment.
- BRR (Buy Refurbish Refinance) has challenges.
- PaTMa Prospector now includes BRRR scenario calculation.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.