Pam and Tania join Stuart and Simon to chat about how they've very deliberately chosen their investment locations. They also talk about their investment strategy, how they got started and their approaches to funding from external investors.
The discussion this week included:
- Choosing investment location deliberately.
- Demand, transport links, cash flow.
- Investing with minimal money-in.
- 5 bedrooms was a game changer.
- Crawley Property Meet.
- 5 HMOs in 18 months.
- Demand going down from oversupply.
- Keeping your ears open.
- Never buy a ready made house.
- On the edge of Article 4.
- Maximising bedrooms (with windows!).
- Joint venture vs angel financing.
- Getting the JV balance/structure right.
- Interest rates for angel investors.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.