Pam and Tania continue their recent conversation with Stuart and Simon, with a focus on angel investing and choosing locations. The chat also covers the changing world and property market, along with adapting to cope with it.
This is part 2 of the discussion, you can find part 1 here.
The chat this week includes:
- How to find angel investors.
- Pam & Tania's Deal Diaries.
- Discussing potential deals.
- Learning while you earn.
- Being confident the deal and business are strong enough.
- It's lovely to understand why people invest.
- Pam and Tania's location selection strategy.
- Shoe leather investigations.
- Benefits of working with others.
- Similar values rather than similar skills.
- Demand analysis is hard at the moment.
- Shifting investment strategies.
- Distance to train stations.
- Forced change of tenant type (still the same people).
- Crawley Property Meet.
- A wandering goose.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.