Simon and Stuart talk about the ending (or changing) stamp duty holiday and what it might mean for the property market. Stuart also chats about his experiences trying out short lets via Airbnb.
The chat this week includes:
- Stuart's race against the stamp duty holiday ending.
- Stamp duty holiday changes
- "Never not complete on completion day."
- Fallout from Scotland's LBTT holiday end.
- Property listing data from PaTMa.
- An increase in property sales falling through.
- Price increases for removals.
- "Spare a thought for the solicitors".
- Getting started with Airbnb.
- Exploring the business side of running property on Airbnb.
- Who's renting Airbnb property in London.
- Our mini-theme on replacing your salary from R2R and HMOs.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.