Pam and Tania join Simon for a chat about their in-person property meetup in Crawley. They chat about their recent speaker, Gill Fielding, and the current state of the property market.
The discussion this week includes:
- Crawley Property Meet.
- Gill Fielding and Fielding Financial.
- Treating other peoples money with respect.
- Never seen the market like this before (in 40 years).
- Proximity to transport links could be less important.
- People will expect properties to complete faster now.
- Changing property trends.
- Licencing or regulation risks for SA.
- Student demand increasing 40% by 2025.
- Difficulty judging Covid comfort levels, especially in groups.
- Crawley Property Meet in October (yesterday!) was a presentation on a recent project - an excellent style of event.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Start a FREE trial today.