Stuart and Simon have been reviewing their property business income and expenses. Listen this week for tips on what to consider and improve to maximise your property profit.
The chat this week includes:
- Reviewing our property businesses.
- Income > expenses!
- Market rent.
- Using PaTMa for reminders.
- Fixing expenses for consistency.
- Mortgage products and fixed rates - PaTMa can remind you.
- PaTMa lets you investigate re-mortgage scenario's on your portfolio, and see CGT (Capital Gains Tax) effects.
- Using fair-use clauses in tenancies to help mitigate utility bills.
- Don't heat empty houses with Time:o:stat.
- Car insurance aside - pleasantly surprised by Quote Me Happy renewal.
- Follow up from Stuart's car parts.
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.