WHY are any of us investing in property?
August 24th, 2022
26 mins 5 secs
About this Episode
Simon and Stuart are chatting about whys, goals, plans, pensions, and budgets!
The discussion this week includes:
- Our goals when we started in property.
- Property income as an income to live off.
- Plan better than we did!
- Thinking out to a pension.
- Consider cutting back to make goals easier.
- What does/would your "good life" look like?
- We previously talked about pension pot sizes.
- Choosing not to save in a traditional pension plan.
- Stuart's financial freedom steps:
- Financial security.
- Financial independence.
- Financial freedom.
- Five "why"s.
- Working from base, personal, goals.
- Taking the time to minimise personal outgoings.
- You Need a Budget - online tool and book.
- Maintaining a regular household budget.
- Introducing children to a household budget.
- You can find us on on YouTube.
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.