Plan the work, work the plan!
August 31st, 2022
29 mins 17 secs
About this Episode
This week Stuart and Simon are talking about making plans, from goals, then executing on those plans and what is actually involved.
The chat this week includes:
- Get rich quick, prepare to be bored!
- Following on from why.
- Defining your goals carefully.
- "Clarity is key".
- Consider what's possible when setting goals.
- Talk to other people in property.
- "A wonderful tool like PaTMa" to give really good insight into average rental rates.
- Property wont make you rich in 6-12 months.
- Our "replacing your salary" series, complete with time considerations:
- Sorry about the school holiday background noises!
- Making a plan.
- Identifying where you are.
- Using a plan to stay focused.
- "Inch wide, mile deep".
- You can't create relationships overnight.
- It takes time to make progress, have a plan to make progress in the right direction.
- "We're not all destined to build hotels on Mars".
- Create a plan, work your plan, and create a life you want.
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.