Simon is joined by Pam and Tania to talk property energy improvements, coping with rising energy costs and how landlords should approach saving the planet.
The chat this week includes:
- Pam and Tania previously joined us to chat about choosing locations and property funding.
- Stuart and Simon spoke about increasing energy costs last week.
- Solar panels.
- Feed-in-tariff pay back period.
- Considering approaches for eco projects.
- Is the technology ready to replace gas boilers?
- EPC C for rental property by 2025.
- Crawley Property Meet.
- An average of £10,000 per property.
- Difficulty insulating a block of flats when you need agreement of everyone.
- Increased HMO energy costs from more time at home - not just more expensive energy.
- Increasing rents.
- Everyone's going to be struggling for a little while.
- Energy supplier changes due to companies going bust.
- Convincing HMO tenants to be energy efficient.
- Structuring property energy improvements to "pay back" is wrong!
- What we're saving is the planet, not our pocket.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.