Buying property in a limited company
August 3rd, 2022
28 mins 2 secs
About this Episode
Stuart and Simon are talking about Simon's decision to buy his next property in a limited company, along with getting that process started and what else he can expect.
The chat this week includes:
- Our previous chat about buying limited or not.
- Why Simon has chosen the limited company route.
- More talk about Section 24.
- Section 24 is very dangerous if interest rates hit 6%+.
- Producing a property portfolio schedule spreadsheet easily with PaTMa.
- Considering share structure for your limited company.
- Antiquated mortgage requirements.
- Setting up a Starling business bank account.
- Bank and mortgage paperwork!
- Business plans.
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.