Stuart and Simon start with a quick crypto investment update and then turn their focus to snagging. What is snagging? How does the snagging process work? Can you keep your snagging process on-track?
The chat this week includes:
- Our previous episode with a crypto investment update.
- Cryptocurrency investment progress update from Simon.
- Skepticism on blockchains disrupting property markets.
- What is snagging?
- Can 2% of new homes really be snag free.
- Professional snaggers are available.
- More snags due to the stamp duty holiday.
- Example snags:
- Window scratches
- Plasterboard ceilings
- Garden drainage
- Doors dropping
- Reversed switches
- Door locks
- Door sill cracks
- and more minor things
- Snagging vs software bugs.
- The value of task specific knowledge.
- How to run your own snagging process - make and manage a list.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.