Stuart and Simon realise that quite a lot has happenned in 2021. This weeks chat covers a few of the things that have stood out for them.
The chat this week includes:
- Not reviewing our 2021 goals!
- New R2R properties.
- Completing on a sale.
- Maisonette refurbishment.
- Two properties sold subject to contract.
- Three failed sales.
- PaTMa improvements:
- Making Tax Digital
- Open Banking
- Improve planning applications data
- Better data integration
- Newly available comparable property listings
- Better user experience and screen designs
- The Business of Property episodes:
- Rent to rent interview
- Planning and development interview
- Auctions and property information packs interview
- Going green in property
- Training and future property investment
- Replacing your salary with rent-to-rent
- Replacing your salary with an HMO portfolio
- Replacing your salary with a buy to let portfolio
- Replacing your salary with serviced accommodation
- Alternative investing and Portfolio.
- Looking forward...
- Partnering on a co-working space.
- Reducing papercuts - making a smoother experience.
- Making Tax Digital.
- Wishing you a very prosperous 2022.
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please send this episode to three property friends to help spread the word.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Start a FREE trial today.