Simon and Stuart take a look at serviced accommodation and how it can be used to replace the average UK salary. Listen for a realistic exploration of the figures involved, investment required and time needed to build a serviced accommodation business.
Sorry for the fluctuating audio!
The chat this week includes:
- Replacing your salary with rent-to-rent.
- Replacing your salary with an HMO portfolio.
- Replacing your salary with a buy to let portfolio.
- Stuart's recent experience with serviced accommodation.
- Concerns about longer Airbnb bookings.
- Handling cleaning and maintenance during a longer SA booking.
- Are guests scared of free cakes?
- Serviced accommodation setup costs.
- Thinking about voids / occupancy.
- Dynamic pricing.
- Our calculations for replacing your salary with serviced accommodation.
- More pleasant customer contact.
- Serviced accommodation feels more like building a business.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.