In a slightly longer than normal episode, Stuart and Simon look back over their topics of property conversation in 2020. Bringing new insights, updates and the benefit of hindsight into the discussion.
Some of the topics covered this week include:
- A lucky escape.
- Expected changes for landlords in 2020.
- Property investment glossary.
- Property strategy glossary.
- The property market at the start of Covid-19.
- Coming out of lockdown for the property market.
- HMO's are dead!.
- Mortgage effects of a bounce back loan.
- In-depth review of an HMO refurbishment.
- A room full of plaster.
- Property market stats part 1.
- Property market stats part 2.
- Changes to the eviction process - Section 21 and Section 8.
- The property market around lockdown 2 and down-valuations.
- A petition for extending the Stamp Duty Holiday.
- Looking at the details of rent to rent (R2HMO).
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.